What are the characteristics of a tumour cell?
- A lowering of the cell membrane potential (voltage - TMP)
- An anaerobic metabolism (Low oxygen, highly acidic) with accompanying decline of the overall metabolism, including the surrounding tissues
- The undoing of normal cell structures
- The overall destruction of the immune system
How is it possible for the BEMER to reduce tumour growth factors?
While a healthy cell has an electrical voltage (TMP) of -70 to –90 mV, the membrane potential of a tumour cell is as low as –15 to –20 mV, which leads to a lasting energy deficit. This situation is worsened by the excessive and invasive growth of the tumour. Experimental results confirm that there is a critical lower limit of the TMP, at which the cancer cell has to divide in order to maintain its atypical metabolism. Even abnormal cells have a built-in ‘survival program’, which runs independently from that of the healthy cells and is no longer integrated into the organism as a whole. Through quick and uncontrolled tumour cell growth the negative critical limit of the TMP is achieved again soon, and the division has to be repeated, growing the number of tumour cells exponentially.
Through the BEMER impulse, it is possible to raise the critically low membrane potential, inhibiting tumour growth, and therefore reducing one of the most critical factors of tumour growth.
Improving quality of life
The measurable improvement of the oxygen supply and circulation is of basic significance for the overall improvement of the patient as well as for the regeneration and activity of the immune system. Specifically increased are the formation of anti-bodies and T-lymphocytes, and the production of several of the body’s own enzymes. What this means is that the BEMER changes the bodies environment, raising cell energy, increasing oxygen saturation and oxygen partial pressure, and reducing the acidity level – all factors hostile to tumour cell growth, re-growth and metastasis. The BEMER signal also causes an increase in the body’s melanin production, important to the tumour patient due to its relaxing and sleep regulating effects which assist the patient to develop better sleep patterns, and also because melanin can bind free radicals which are produced in higher amounts due to the tumours. In addition, many body functions and pain are improved through the anti-inflammatory properties of the therapy. The BEMER-System uses a lower frequency, pulsating static magnetic field, which can optimally provide the body with vital electromagnetic energy. This effect is of special importance with malignant tumors since the patient’s organism is no longer bio-energetically balanced and can be further affected negatively by intrusive therapeutic measures.
Based on the scientifically proven mechanisms listed below, the BEMER-Therapy can contribute to the stabilisation, or improvement, over a wide range of parameters that affect the overall condition of the patient and can make a significant contribution towards the improvement, or maintenance, of the tumor patient’s quality of life.
- Increase of the reaction capability of molecular and sub molecular structures in the organism by means of a unique broadband signal that generally makes it easier to initiate a wide spectrum of chemical reaction processes (Kafka, WA).
- Electromagnetically induced activation of HSP 70, resulting in a synthesis of the special proteins necessary for repairs (Jelinek, R), and improved and faster healing of wounds (Preissinger, M).
- Increase of the circulation, down to the microcirculation (Michaelis, H), resulting in an increase of oxygen partial pressure and the un-clotting of erythrocyte clusters into the blood (Malkomes)
- Improved metabolism of the red blood cells through the filling up of the ATP- and other energy rich phosphate storage depots (Spodaryk, K).
- Lowered blood pressure and a reduction in pulse frequency and autonomous relaxation (Michels-Weikili, S) are of basic importance for the overall improvement of the patient’s condition, as well as for the regeneration and activation of the immune system.
- The side effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatment can be softened and the body can better compensate.
LowAkademie für Bioenergetik / Tumore – Info / © AFB 2003 / Okt. 2003 Translation by : Thomas E. Galvin (2005)
How safe is Therapy with the BEMER
The BEMER is recommended as an integral part of complementary medical treatment of tumours and post-tumour treatment. In accordance with the European Observation and Reporting System for medicinal products, there is no indica¬tion that the BEMER could be involved in the creation or growth of a tumour. In Australia the BEMER is a Class 11a listed medical device, AUST L 97096, tested for efficacy and safety and has recorded no contra-indications or side effects after millions of treatments in 42 countries. The BEMER-Therapy can be recommended as an integral part of a complementary medical treatment of tumors and post-tumor treatment. In accordance with the European Observation and Reporting System for medicinal products, there is no indication that the BEMER-Therapy could be involved in the creation or growth of a tumor.