What is good for human beings helps animals too!
Worldwide, creatures of all sizes receive BEMER electromagnetic field therapy with amazing results. Electromagnetic field therapy is used to treat a range of injuries and ailments as well as to aid training, especially that of horses.
In Horse Racing - trainers are applying BEMER therapy to their horses to achieve an advantage on the track. Benefits include:
- Faster recovery time from injuries (40-60% faster)
- Improved blood flow
- Improved nerve regeneration
- Faster wound & fracture healing (40-60% faster)
- No side-effects Non-invasive therapy
How does the BEMER work?
The BEMER-VET system is designed to support the body with the required amounts of energy (ATP) and other substances improving metabolic functions, normalising functional imbalances and activating natural powers of self-healing, thus compensating for damage caused by false exertion, lack of movement and environmental contaminants.
Horses are eaters and runners by nature; they are designed for motion. Just like modern man, horses suffer from inadequate movement or the wrong kinds of movement.
The development of the BEMER-signal now helps to compensate for these deficiencies by activating and supporting the natural processes with a physical system.
- Dilation of the blood vessels
- Increase in circulation, especially micro - circulation
- Increase in oxygen saturation and partial pressure
- Improvement of blood viscosity, preventing potential thrombosis conditions
Who can benefit?
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Horse & Race Horse Owners
- Pet Lovers
- Animal Trainers
There have been remarkable results with the treatment of horses. Horses that were called “irrecoverable” by their veterinarians and cost the owners hundreds of thousands of Rands, have completely and remarkably recovered after a few weeks of BEMER treatment.
- BEMER therapy has been very successful in the treatment of:
- Degenerative disorders of the supporting apparatus & musculoskeletal system
- Illnesses involving the joints, back muscles and spine
- Acute and chronic tendonitis and tendovaginitis
- Bone fractures, distortions (sprains), contusions, dislocations
- Injuries to the tendons
- Delayed healing of wounds
- Circulatory disturbances
- Constipation / digestive disorders
- Nervousness prior to sporting events
- Impairment of fitness and performance
What veterinary surgeons and animal owners say
"The 7-year old gelding 'Spitfire' is mostly used in three-day eventing. Since the end of the 2003 season I have used the BEMER VET Therapy System on him daily. By using the BEMER mat throughout the entire winter Spitfire has lost none of the muscle he had built up, despite not having received a great deal of training." Sabine Adolf, Three-day Eventer.
"Thanks to the consistent use of the BEMER electromagnetic field the economic damage to agriculture can be significantly reduced. The application options are varied, starting with faster convalescence in cases of pneumonia and diarrhoea of the calf, to faster therapy in metabolic disorders of the freshly lactating cow, to reduction of the compulsory waiting time for dispensing antibiotics and antiphlogistics to treat all manner of infections." Dr. Maximilian Preissinger, Practising Veterinary Surgeon.